Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spaetzle

The Spaetzle-Ass is my latest and greatest discovery. By FAR, my all-time favorite! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Discovered it at Chelsea's Market in NY but have found it on-line too.. Here are some of the tools I have used to make staetzles. Dan was kind enough to take in a couple steamer inserts that I had around and had the holes enlarged a bit to function as a dumpling maker. The little $2.99 TJ Maxx  option is an okay way to get started and just try your hand at dumpling making ... but it is not made well at all. The plastic handles break in no time and the dough can become a gooey mess between the little cradle and the grater portion.
this works too ... but takes a "little" longer...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my all time favorite dumpling tool... I LOVE this ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment